Hot Topics

-Skate states Thursday. Bus leaves 8am for Mt Top.

No Bus this Week. ACTR now runs Thursday-Sunday for those interested in continuing skiing, catch a ride at the town green. States team will carpool to practice.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Relay Time Trial


Well , I thought it was pretty fun to do the relay on Saturday, it was a little cold, but well worth braving the conditions. The snow on the far side of the field was in great shape and Jim was nice enough to groom it just before we raced so conditions couldn't have been better. We got in a little practice for Tuesday's race with the tags, and learned that it is important to have your warm-ups off before your partner gets into the tag zone (who could have imagined...)
I was also surprised that I was able to time without a hitch, and I dont think I made any significant mistakes, so here are the results, rounded to the nearest second.



No comments:

Post a Comment