Hot Topics

-Skate states Thursday. Bus leaves 8am for Mt Top.

No Bus this Week. ACTR now runs Thursday-Sunday for those interested in continuing skiing, catch a ride at the town green. States team will carpool to practice.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Classic Photos

Devon and Yib battling up the first climb on the course.

Mac striding out through the fields.

Malcolm on the verge of crossing the finish line.



The stunning photo finish between Ronnie and George. It was quite a showdown all the way to the line.

This is my photo response to Micah, who claims that none of the skis I waxed had kick...In this photo you can clearly see that I did not actually wax any skis. I just adjusted my gloves for the entire race, so and bad skis were clearly Matt's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment