Hot Topics

-Skate states Thursday. Bus leaves 8am for Mt Top.

No Bus this Week. ACTR now runs Thursday-Sunday for those interested in continuing skiing, catch a ride at the town green. States team will carpool to practice.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Practice

Haley's just a blur

Devon either getting really deep in his tele turns or recovering from a fall. 


Well it was kind of a crazy relay today. We set up a  course which overlapped and had a couple of slalom sections. It was fun to watch and I think a good way to get back into skiing after a week of studying. There were a couple of falls, I'll see if I can get some video up soon. After taking a bunch of pictures, I realized there aren't too many that came out well. Trying to shoot video with the left hand and pictures with the right was not the most successful thing I've ever done. I'll have to leave the multitasking to the youngsters.
Kelsey looking straight down the fall line

No comments:

Post a Comment