Hot Topics

-Skate states Thursday. Bus leaves 8am for Mt Top.

No Bus this Week. ACTR now runs Thursday-Sunday for those interested in continuing skiing, catch a ride at the town green. States team will carpool to practice.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meet Matt Truehart

Here's a little bit from our new assistant coach. We're really excited to have another teammate, and look forward to the extra support we'll be able to provide. Plus the awesome photo I get to put up for everyone to look at. Here's some motivation for you...


From Matt:

It was great to meet everyone yesterday, and I'm excited to get to know all of you during the season. Just so you know a little bit about me, here's a quick bio; obviously if you have any questions about anything always feel free to ask. I call Andover, VT home these days, though I've lived all over the place over the years. The first time I cross-country skied when I was pretty young, but I didn't start training or racing competitively until high school. Knowing you want to keep skiing in college does a nice job narrowing your options, and I went to Dartmouth and graduated this past June with a degree in earth science. I skied all four years in college and had a great time on the team there, though it was certainly a lot of hard work. I love skiing and I'm really excited to work with you guys. I'm looking forward to a great season--hopefully with lots of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment